Who we are

The property was founded in 1901 as a dairy Social Zugliano, a small village at the foot of suggestive hills of Bregonze.

In 1986, the Cav. Francesco Fontana known as “El Belo” transformed this dairy into a restaurant, retaining its shape and flavors of the past.

Today his son Ivan Fontana maintains alive the passion for hospitality and good cooking that has always characterized the Fontana family.
read all

How to reach us

Where are we

Via Crosara 28, 36030 Zugliano (VI)

SEE location on map